- June 13, 2016
- US, Polish Forces execute battalion air assault during Anakonda 16
- Over 35 NATO helicopters from the Polish 1st Army Aviation Brigade, 25th Air Cavalry Brigade and the U.S. 12th Combat Aviation Brigade "Task Force Griffin," participated in a battalion size air assault of over 400 Sky Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade, during exercise exercise Anakonda 16 at the 21st Tactical Air Base in Swidwin, Poland, June 10-11.
- June 9, 2016
- Army Total Force partnerships improving readiness
- More National Guard and Reserve units are partnering with the active component under the Army Forces Command Total Force Partnership Program, and one of the latest is an infantry brigade combat team from California.
101st Airborne News
- August 20, 2016
- 101st, CJFLCC-OIR take part in inaugural Amazing Race
- More than 100 service members from across U.S. military and coalition nations participated in an event-packed race around Forward Operating Base Union III Aug. 6, 2016.
- August 18, 2016
- HRC Road Show visits Fort Campbell
- The commanding general of Human Resources Command met with executive leaders, human resource managers and officers to discuss the latest in force shaping and career management during a two-day HRC Road Show at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, Aug. 16-17.