- June 13, 2016
- US, Polish Forces execute battalion air assault during Anakonda 16
- Over 35 NATO helicopters from the Polish 1st Army Aviation Brigade, 25th Air Cavalry Brigade and the U.S. 12th Combat Aviation Brigade "Task Force Griffin," participated in a battalion size air assault of over 400 Sky Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade, during exercise exercise Anakonda 16 at the 21st Tactical Air Base in Swidwin, Poland, June 10-11.
- June 9, 2016
- Army Total Force partnerships improving readiness
- More National Guard and Reserve units are partnering with the active component under the Army Forces Command Total Force Partnership Program, and one of the latest is an infantry brigade combat team from California.
101st Airborne News
- May 20, 2016
- 'Read for the Win' at summer reading program
- For parents looking for exciting ways to incorporate summer fun and reading, the staff at Robert F. Sink Memorial Library have developed the Summer Reading Program. The free program lasts seven weeks, with enrollment beginning June 1 and the finale scheduled for July 14 at Joe Swing Recreational Facility.
- May 19, 2016
- Fort Campbell's giant voice used to alert people outdoors
- When bad weather is headed toward Fort Campbell, Soldiers and Family members have a variety of ways of getting and staying informed. But while working in the yard or playing outside few think to track weather conditions.
To help keep everyone who is outdoors on post safe, Fort Campbell's Emergency Operations Center will use the "giant voice" to announce warnings when necessary.