- June 13, 2016
- US, Polish Forces execute battalion air assault during Anakonda 16
- Over 35 NATO helicopters from the Polish 1st Army Aviation Brigade, 25th Air Cavalry Brigade and the U.S. 12th Combat Aviation Brigade "Task Force Griffin," participated in a battalion size air assault of over 400 Sky Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade, during exercise exercise Anakonda 16 at the 21st Tactical Air Base in Swidwin, Poland, June 10-11.
- June 9, 2016
- Army Total Force partnerships improving readiness
- More National Guard and Reserve units are partnering with the active component under the Army Forces Command Total Force Partnership Program, and one of the latest is an infantry brigade combat team from California.
101st Airborne News
- September 14, 2016
- Lifeliners commemorate September 11th
- FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. - Sgt. Zachary Patt was an 18-year-old store manager at a shoe store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on September 11, 2001.
"I had fallen asleep [at home] with the television on, so when I woke up, I watched the whole thing unfold," explained Patt, now a food service noncommissioned officer with 129th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade "Lifeliners," 101st Airborne Division.
- September 6, 2016
- Providing higher headquarters sustainment mission command at combat training centers
- The 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade headquarters was the first unit of its kind to exercise mission command of sustainment units at the Joint Readiness Training Center. This type of training provides new opportunities for sustainment brigades, but more could be done to improve the concept.